Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Last couple of Weekends

So the last post I just mentioned today. I actually meant to mention the last two weekends while I was at it. They were great! Though I have to say, it kinda messed with my school routine, and the last few days, thought I have spent the time in the library, have been really unsuccessful as far as productive studying goes. Anyway, two weekends ago my older brother, who is one of the greatest guys I've ever known, had a competition for lineman's (which is basically high-power electricians) out in Kansas city. So my dad flew into the Lou and he and I made our way over to KC. It was a fun time. I got a little taste for what Jeremy does for work and I got to hang out with him and my dad. They came back to St Louis with me and spent a couple of days here. I really love those guys. It's hard to get better.

Here's a few pictures from our time in KC:

The next weekend my good friend Patrick was out here for the Youth Specialties National Youth Workers Conference. There's nothing really like speading time with someone who really knows you. But I didn't take any pictures - pathetic, huh? - and it's time to go to bed, so that is all I'm going to say about that .

No comments: