Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another Rocky Votolato Show and Another Video

So I should really be working on my word study assingment for OT History right now. I'm having a really hard time with it though. I don't know what it is; I just don't feel motivated. Of course, that doesn't justify procrastination, but it does give a little background to why I would post anything on this blog that has been silent for the past 6 plus months. Well also, I went and saw Rocky Votolato at Off Broadway here in St Louis on Monday night and I thought that, despite my camera's memory card messing with the picture, I would share a video that I took. The concert was just as good as I was expecting. It was really nice just to get out and do something out of the ordinary, which has basically consisted of going from home to school and back home again. No, I did go on a youth group retreat with church this past weekend to lead singing. That was a lot of fun. Also I've been playing music at church and learning quite a few new tunes to old songs and new tunes to new songs, which has been great. Anyway, here's the video. The song is called Montana.



Untitled from pjrowan on Vimeo.

No comments: